Monday 5 March 2018

Time for a cuppa

Having worked non-stop all weekend - writing, quizzing, writing - I have woken up this morning utterly shattered without the strength to face another ludicrously busy week. I also seem to have a cold. Fiona, who’s staying with us at the moment, appears to be similarly afflicted. My mood was not helped by a small child’s decision to ram raid the suitcase I drag to work with his silly little scooter. His ineffectual, “my-child’s-the-centre-of-everyone’s-universe” mother didn’t see fit to apologise to me, opting instead to attempt to reason with the child as I limped away. Honestly: bring your child up however you please, but when they injure a complete stranger, you have got to go in hard - with your apology if nothing else!

So, by the end of this week I will have 

- Watched to the premiere of the longer version of my Nene composition at the Derngate Theatre in Northampton
- Recorded a new song as part of a pitching process for a new musical
- Workshopped material at Mountview from a new children’s musical
- Sung in shul
- Run another quiz
- Pitched for a big film project
- Written three new songs
- Passed out

Time for a cup of tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.