Tuesday 19 April 2016

That twat

Today's been a bit "meh." Same old, same old. Up to the village for the morning, this time with Nathan, who was working on knitting designs. 

The afternoon was spent waiting for admin things to come through, and in the end, I hung up my work towels and watched the end of The Chase. 

At the moment I'm going through the text I've been given by the gay men's chorus to find little snippets of sentences that might yield something up tempo and celebratory. We're dealing with verbatim interviews, and there is a certain darkness to the one I've been given which doesn't necessarily scream gospel, so I'm going to have to be quite clever, or use the words as a jumping off place. 

I'm still avoiding the news. The sound is down but I can see that gurning, self-serving freak, Michael Gove yelling his chops off about Europe. Frankly, if you want that fishy-lipped turd to be the next leader of this country, then vote for us to exit Europe. You can all come and visit me in a devolved Scotland. Except those amongst you who really do vote for that twat. You might want to give it a year or so. He wrecked education. He'll wreck the country. I never thought I'd live to see a day when I supported Cameron! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.