Tuesday 21 June 2011

Monday 20th June

I forgot to do my blog yesterday for the first time in my life. I think the rain must have wiped it from my mind. It rained all day.

I wrote in the morning, and then went to Marble Arch for yet another meeting about this homophobia film. It's astonishing how much work I've done on this project purely on spec. 

My great mistake was deciding to walk the length of Oxford Street to meet Nathan out of work. In the process managed to get wetter than I've been in ages. I felt like a chamois leather.

Because I'm a fat banger, I got home and immediately went for a run. It was fairly therapeutic to run in the rain. It felt somewhat filmic with the music blaring in my ears.

I got home, had a bath and then carried on writing. Before I knew it, I was asleep on the sofa, and that was that...

350 years and one day ago, Pepys did nothing but sit at home whilst his workmen finished painting the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.