Monday 6 April 2015

Nothing

I've done nothing today. I'm told it was lovely outside. I wouldn't know. I was sitting on a sofa, feeling a bit sorry for myself, coughing occasionally and stuffing my face with Easter eggs. Well, actually, just one Easter egg. I didn't really have much appetite.

I feel a bit better this evening, thankfully. Nathan's cough, on the other hand, worsened throughout the day. In fact, I picked him up from work this evening and drove him to A and E because he was concerned that his pneumonia might be returning. For the record there doesn't seem to be any sign of anything other than a viral something-or-other. Let's hope he's feeling better in the morning.

We had a card through the post from Haringey Council today which claims that, despite our paying council tax, they believe our property is empty and therefore that anyone living there is ineligible to vote. This follows hot on the heels of the letter we received from them which told us our names were back on the voting register, and that we didn't need to do anything else if we wanted to vote. I now feel that Haringey Council HAVE to be the least organised council in the entire world. No wonder they are constantly marred by scandals brought about by negligence and ineptitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.