Tuesday 14 February 2017

Headache

I have a headache, so shan't write too much. I think I've worked too late into the night on my lap top.

We caught up on reality TV this evening. There's loads on at the moment and a fabulous new Bake Off-style show for painters has just started which I shall plainly be watching. The judges for Let It Shine, a search for actors to "star" in a new "musical" featuring the "songs" of Take That, continue to bemuse me with their apparent lack of knowledge about the West End. The rules of the competition are more complicated than Only Connect. The boys have all been split into bands of five members, and, after the public vote, the two bottom-placed bands are amalgamated, with the weakest five singers being sent home. I've no idea what's going on. What I do know is that there's an NYMT actor who's still in with a shot for a role. This is obviously very exciting.

Right. That's your lot. I'm seeing double!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.