Tuesday 7 February 2017

The little tramp

We're watching the new series of The Jump at the moment. Bradley Wiggins has already sworn live on TV. I've no doubt that someone will have a terrible accident before the episode is over. Quite how Channel 4 managed to insure this show, I'm not sure. Obviously I'm supporting Gareth Thomas. He's Welsh and gay!

I worked very hard today on a song from Em before heading back to the gym for the first time since getting ill. I have to say, one of the best sensations in the world is showering after working out for the first time in an age. I don't run on the treadmills any more. I've done cross training ever since realising that all the back problems I was having were down to jogging. It's pretty scary to think I did two years of osteopathy before realising what was causing the issue. Getting fit made me poorly!

We went to Brent Cross after the gym and I finally bought a couple of pairs of trousers. I only had two pairs when I woke up this morning and neither had any form of fastenings! I'm such a tramp. It's very much in the blood. Did I mention that Charlie Chaplin was my great grandfather's cousin? Or so the story goes...

We did a shop at the 24 hour Tesco store on Colney Hatch Lane. This week is all about healthy eating. I have bought scores and scores of vegetables and shall be existing on a diet of stew and soup for the foreseeable future.

I wish I had something more interesting to write about. I don't.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.