Tuesday 2 April 2013

Bumpy starts

April got off to a rather bumpy start today with both of my computers going wrong. I know! What are the odds? To cap it all, our Internet keeps going down, so even when my computers decide they ARE working (which they both do from time to time) the likelihood is that I'll get stuck in with something online, and end up cursing all over again! 

Because of all of this, I feel I've been moving painstakingly slowly through the day. I have sort of written two songs, but don't know if they're any good. Still, at least I'm moving forward...

The weather seems to be finally sorting itself out. The sun has shone constantly and the sky has been the most vibrant blue all day. We went out in the early afternoon to take some pictures of Nathan's latest knit-wear creations. It was cold, but the light was beautiful, and for the first time in some time I felt vaguely alive. 

We celebrated by going to the gym and I spent the evening working whilst Nathan went to one of his knitting groups. His designs are selling rather regularly these days, which makes me feel very proud. He's currently making a pair of socks inspired by an Argyle jumper. Incredible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.