Thursday 15 October 2015

Grrr

I don't want to even THINK about what happened in the last couple of hours. Nathan and I took it in turns to go into absolute meltdown as a result of a series of relentlessly ludicrous conversations with various people about the mystery project throughout the day. We're now at a stage where we just want everything to go away. We feel like a pair of bullied children but are forced to keep fighting. We're on a distinctly rocky road which is tough on all parties! That said, it's beginning to feel like nothing in life is worth the misery we're presently going through. We've entirely lost the emotional capacity to deal with everything else in our lives. I received a disappointing email about another project at 11pm today, for example, which under normal circumstances would have been water off a duck's back, but it made me almost lose my mind! I'm like a walking corpse, having not slept properly for the best part of a week.

Thankfully we're on an even keel again tonight, although the occasional table in the sitting room presently looks a little worse for wear! We'll get there...

The irony is that, in the midst of this evening's mayhem, I THINK I finished Brass! I say "think" because I still have to check everything through one final time, but there is now a folder on my computer which says "material for Rogers and Hammerstein" and it's full. I ought to feel relieved beyond all words having looked forward to this moment for the best part of three months, but the timing was appalling...

On a brighter note, here's a question: Has Noel Edmunds' hair ever looked any different to the way it looks right now? In fact, has Noel Edmunds even aged since he did Multi-coloured Swap Shop? These things are important when you're losing your mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.